Techner is looking for a Civil Engineer (Bulgarian Speaking) with a Telecom background.
As Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Providing with all necessary documents, information, and materials on site
· Monitoring project schedule to ensure timely completion of projects
· Coordinating the work of individual professionals and subcontractors by monitoring the quality of implementation
· Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for quality, health and safety, environmental protection, etc.
· Coordinating the deadlines with the line manager and project managers
· Monitoring the quantity and quality of construction activities performed on sites
· Collecting the documentation needed by subcontractors and suppliers for the issue of the projects
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
· Possess a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering
· 8 Years of Experience in managing construction projects with a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, etc.
· Knowledge of construction legislation
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
· Fluent in English Language and Bulgarian (both written and verbal)
• Job Type: Full-time (Remote)
• Working Days: Monday to Friday (UK Time zone)
How to apply?
Interested candidates may share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job position in the subject line of your email.
Note: Think you’re a match? Only if you meet every requirement should you hit ‘submit’!
To apply visit our website, Click Here.
For more updates, follow us on LinkedIn