We are looking for Quantity Surveyor (2 Positions) to join our team to work remotely based in Pakistan:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying/ Engineering
• Experience: 7+ years experience in surveying (Must)
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Must be commercially aware.
• UK experience will be a big plus.
• Must have a telecom background
• To analyze sub-contractor / vendor quotations and check inclusions and exclusions.
• Ensures all working documents/pricing calculators and data are maintained.
• Provides complete conceptual bid work, and final estimating input on complex projects.
• Provides technical support to personnel preparing discipline estimates for assigned bids.
• Ensures all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
• Supervises and coordinates estimate support staff on larger projects.
• Advises Department Manager as to cost and schedule fluctuations, improved material, or other factors affecting construction.
• Explores Value Engineering for all applicable projects or situations.
• Reviews market labor and equipment rates, and advise accordingly.
• May assist the Departmental Manager in the coordination of overall corporate estimating functions, including systems development and staff training.
• Develop and maintain a costs database ensuring the best market value.
• Job Type: Full-time (Remote)
• Working Days: Monday to Friday (UK Time zone)
How to apply?
Interested candidates may share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job position in the subject line of your email.
Follow Techner on LinkedIn for latest updates and opportunities!
To find more information, Click Here.