Passionate about helping businesses succeed? We want you!!! Join us for our open position of Solution Architect with Site Engineering experience.
. Site engineering experience in Ericsson or Nokia RAN and transport.
· Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering.
· Experience in the relevant field: 5 years (Required)
· Excellent English communication skills.
1. End-to-end responsible for all site engineering activities i.e. site surveys, site survey validation, BoQ support and validation, Site Material Request(SMRs), Site Installation Documentation(SID), Site design documentation, and implementation support.
2. To handle day-to-day issues with projects on different sites regarding engineering i.e. floor plan, power, cabling, tower, etc.
3. Interfacing with customers, bridging the gap for site requirements. Status of material released, updates on issues related to site engineering.
4. Supporting the implementation team with viable solutions
5. Maintaining the status of project SMRs, site surveys, and related issues and conveying them to management on regular basis.
• Job Type: Full-time (Remote)
• Working Days: Monday to Friday (UK Time zone)
How to apply?
Interested candidates may share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job position in the subject line of your email.
To apply visit our website, Click Here.
For more updates, follow us on LinkedIn