Job Category: Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
We are seeking talented Civil Engineer (03 Positions) with Telecom background to join our team to work remotely.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Must)
- Experience: 7+ years in Telecom Civil works, RAN kit and tower installation, etc. (Must)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (Must)
- Proficiency in contracts, costing, invoices, risk assessment, and commercial awareness
- UK or international work experience is a plus
- Telecom background with a Mobile operator or vendor (Preferred).
- Collaborate with the Projects Team to ensure commercial and contractual performance of projects.
- Review project-related documentation, including contracts, invoices, and payment applications, while maintaining pricing calculators and data.
- Analyse subcontractor/vendor quotations and review inclusions and exclusions.
- Provide conceptual bid work and final estimating input on complex projects.
- Offer technical support for discipline estimates on assigned bids.
- Maintain working documents and data to support estimate figures.
- Supervise and coordinate estimate support staff for larger projects.
- Advise the Department Manager on cost and schedule fluctuations, improved materials, and other construction-related factors.
- Explore Value Engineering opportunities for applicable projects or situations.
- Stay updated on market labour and equipment rates and provide corresponding advice.
- Assist in the selection, appointment, and management of sub-contractors.
- Develop and maintain a cost database to ensure optimal market value.
- Job Type: Full-time (Remote)
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (UK Time zone)