Cyber Security Policy
Techner is committed to protecting the security of our information systems and the data that we process. We are committed to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard against unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure of sensitive data.
This policy applies to all information systems and data processed by Techner, including systems and data used by employees, clients, suppliers, and other stakeholders. It covers all aspects of information security, including data storage, access, and transmission.
Information Security Measures:
Techner will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of our information systems and data. These measures may include:
- Encrypting sensitive data in transit and at rest
- Implementing secure access controls and authentication procedures
- Regularly updating software and security systems
- Conducting regular security assessments and audits
All employees are responsible for protecting the security of our information systems and data. This includes:
- Using strong passwords and keeping them confidential
- Reporting any security vulnerabilities or breaches to the IT department or the Data Protection Officer
- Refraining from accessing or disclosing data that they do not have authorization to access.
Techner will have a plan in place to respond to cyber security incidents, including breaches of data security. This plan will outline the steps that should be taken to contain the incident, prevent further damage, and restore affected systems.
Monitoring and Review:
Techner is committed to regularly reviewing and updating our cyber security policies and practices to ensure that we are meeting our obligations and to identify any areas for improvement. We encourage all employees to report any concerns about cyber security and to participate in training and awareness programs.
For more information on this policy or to report a cyber security incident, please contact the IT department.
This policy is reviewed on an annual basis, and any updates or changes will be communicated to all employees.
Effective Date: 20-Dec-2022
Last Updated: 20-Dec-2022
For more Policies, Click Here
For more updates, follow us on LinkedIn